Safeguarding your personal information is our main concern. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable laws and regulations to secure your information from unauthorized access and use, accidental or unlawful alteration and destruction; and other unlawful or unauthorized forms of processing. We engage in the continuous training of our employees in the proper management of personal information.
At anb capital, we take data privacy very seriously and we provide our customers with all necessary data security to protect such personal information from unauthorized access. We require any third parties who carry out any work on our behalf to comply with appropriate compliance standards to protect your information.
We confirm that disclosure of personal data to third parties is among the purposes specified in this Policy.
The information we collect
The data we collect will vary based on the purpose it is used for. However, below are examples of data we collect:
- Data collected on application forms, questionnaires or other documentation or communications such as, your full name and date of birth.
- Data about your transactions and products with us such as account activity and product use.
- Data collected from your use of our services, websites or mobile apps (such as cookies).
- Data exchanged during our communications with you such as, customer support requests and feedback from you either through our websites, mobile apps, social media accounts or any channels we use to communicate with the customers.
How do we collect information?
We may collect information from a range of sources and it may relate to any of our products or services we currently provide or may have provided in the past. We collect your personal information when...
- you open an investment account or perform transactions such as buying or selling from your investment account.
- you apply for credit facilities for the purpose of buying and selling shares
- you seek advice about your investments
- you apply to invest in mutual funds.
- your request private portfolio management services.
- you request information from our customer services, make complaints or lodge any disputes.
- we request information about your credit history from credit information agencies and companies.
- you provide account information such as your personal details e.g. name, gender, date and place of birth, contact information such as address, email address and mobile numbers, your employment information, etc.
- you provide information concerning your identity e.g. photo ID, passport information, National ID card or Iqama.
- you use your login credentials for online banking and mobile banking apps and we collect information about your computer (or mobile device), including collecting your IP address, operating system and browser type. We use this information for system administration or for our own commercial purposes.
- we conduct necessary investigations i.e., due diligence checks, and AML/CFT checks and obtain information that we need to support our regulatory obligations, e.g. information about transaction details, and/or detection of any suspicious and unusual activities.
- your use our investment services through the anb Mobile application. In accordance with this service, some data that you provided to anb Bank (“anb”) will be obtained to the extent that allows us to provide the service, according to an agreement concluded between anb capital and anb.
How we use your information
- anb capital will only use your information when you have provided your consent or when anb capital is required by the law to do so.
- We use the information we collect to provide our customers with our products and services, to manage our business and to offer an enriched and enhanced customer experience.
- We make appropriate use of your data to manage transactions, respond to your requests, and to provide you with more relevant products and services.
- We use your information to deliver our products and services, carry out your instructions and provide online products and services such as share trading services, phone-based services and other products and services offered over the network.
- We use this information to detect and prevent financial crimes including fraud, financing for terrorism, and money laundering. This is to ensure security and business continuity.
- We use your information to meet our compliance obligations, to comply with laws and regulations, and we share such information with regulators when absolutely necessary.
- Where we have your consent, we may use the personal information that we have about you such as your email address, mobile number, mailing address, etc. to deliver advertising to you directly or on our websites, and provide updates on special deals and offers that might interest you.
- We may send you general announcements or important news about your account.
- We may need to record conversations you have with us including phone calls, face-to-face meetings, letters, emails and any other kinds of communications. These recordings may be used to check your instructions to us and improve on our product and service delivery.
- We may collect information about your computer (or mobile device), including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration or for our own commercial purposes. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Our clients can update their data with us through electronic channels, anb Mobile application, or by filling out the relevant forms by visiting one of our investment centers. You can also contact our customer services at the number 800-124-0055 to inquire about the data provided and the status of your account. In case your account is active, you can submit a request through our customer services staff to modify some of your personal data. You can also request to obtain a copy of your personal data.
Who we share your information with
anb capital, in efforts to provide you with sound products and services may need to outsource its product delivery. This will be done in line with relevant regulations and laws. We may share your information in order to provide you with products or services that you have requested.
We may also share your information where we have a public or legal duty to do so, when we need it to conclude regulatory reporting and when we have requested and received your permission to share it.
A cookie is a small file that is placed on your computer’s hard drive. Its functions include storing your login and session statuses, recording your user preferences and analyzing web traffic.
Apart from the data that you elect to disclose and share with us, we cannot access your computer or any other information about you with cookies.
Although most browsers automatically accept cookies, you can amend your browser settings to disable cookies. This may, however, prevent you from fully experiencing the website as it was intended.
This Policy is applicable to personal information and sensitive personal data or information collected by anb capital directly from its customers or through anb’s online portals, mobile apps and electronic communications, and also any information collected by anb capital's server from our customers’ browser(s).
Security practices & procedures
The security of personal information is a priority and is protected by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that meet applicable laws. anb capital shall take reasonable steps and measures to protect the security of our customers’ personal information from misuse and loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. anb capital maintains its security systems to ensure that the personal information of its customers is appropriately protected and follows standard encryption norms for the transmission of information. anb capital ensures that its employees respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by anb capital.
Retention of personal information
anb capital retains your personal information only for as long as mandated by the regulators for the purposes set out in this Policy. We will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies which is subject to investment accounts instructions and other applicable rules & regulations within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data - at any time - unless there are legitimate purposes that require otherwise.
The effective date of this Policy is provided above. Any updates or changes to the Policy will be posted on this website with the new revision date, which is the effective date of changes. Your continued use of this website and anb capital's various channels constitutes your acceptance of this Policy and any changes to it.
Data privacy queries
Please contact the email below if you have any requests, complaints or general inquiries regarding the privacy of your data and your rights: email@example.com