Investment Banking - anbcapital
anb capital is a market leader in equity raising in Saudi Arabia.
- superior origination and distribution strength and capabilities by leveraging our parent bank’s corporate, institutional, private and affluent relationships
- exceptional structuring and execution expertise
Our services include:
- IPO readiness assessment
- Financial advisory, lead management, underwriting and bookrunning of initial public offerings
- Pre-IPO private placements
- Financial advisory, lead management, and underwriting of rights issues and associated rump offerings
- Accelerated book-building offerings
- Private placements of equity offerings to Saudi and regional investors
Our team works directly with issuers, including corporations and financial institutions that seek debt financing. anb capital advises its clients on various debt financing strategies, from simple bank loans to a wide array of debt securities, which include Sukuk, senior unsecured debt instruments, as well as subordinated and perpetual debt instruments. We deliver successful debt securities structuring, marketing, pricing, and distribution services to our clients base.
On the M&A side, we advise Saudi corporations and institutions of all sizes on their most complex strategic needs. The team serves its clients in a holistic manner by offering a wide range of services, including origination, structuring, executing, and financing (if required).
Our clients benefit from tailored solutions in M&A combining:
- In-depth knowledge of sector and market dynamics
- Innovative advice on valuation, transaction structures and deal negotiation strategy and tactics
- Rigorous execution delivered with a responsive and client-centric approach
- Comprehensive financing through our debt and equity securities issuance platforms
- Ability to partner with other product experts (where appropriate) across the full range of competencies (loan financing, treasury services, as well as other financial services offered by our parent bank)
Our M&A services include advising on:
- Acquisition finance
- Joint Ventures
Our team advises clients on a variety of corporate finance topics such as capital structure and restructuring, dividend distribution policy, capital budgeting, value drivers, and company valuations / value fairness opinions. Our corporate clients benefit from advice to help drive value-enhancing decisions, across all sectors and markets.